D. Manning & Associates Inc. and its individual Trustees have adopted the Licensed Insolvency Trustee Designation. Our group of firms offer Financial Restructuring as well as Insolvency Related Professional services to corporate clients throughout British Columbia and the Yukon.
Each of our professionals brings significant experience to our ability to deliver practical, value added Insolvency and Restructuring solutions to our clients.
We seek to deliver quality insolvency and consulting services to our clients and stakeholders in the engagements in which we act, and seek to deliver our services in a professional, value added manner.
We offer a full range of financial restructuring and insolvency services, including delivery of services to debtor companies and other stakeholders. We advise and deliver insolvency solutions to corporate clients
D. Manning & Associates Inc. is licensed to act as a Licensed Insolvency Trustee under the Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act (Canada) for practice in British Columbia and The Yukon Territory.
We offer our clients extensive and varied experience in a variety of situations and business sectors, combined with a proactive approach to any situation.
Our services to lenders and creditors includes:
- Proactive assessment of loan repayment and restructuring opportunities
- Financial consulting mandates
- Receivership and agency services for secured lenders
- Assistance in preparing quantums for proofs of claim with supporting documentation
- Providing litigation support and analysis services
Our services to business include:
- Proactive and constructive delivery of viability assessments Delivering Due diligence mandates
- Insolvency advisory services to business including advising on available strategies where a Notice of Intention to Enforce Security has been issued by a lender, proposals made by customers of our clients, advising clients in informal restructuring mandates, as well as Division I Proposals for businesses experiencing financial challenges
- Acting as Trustee in Restructuring Proposals to Creditors
- Monitor in CCAA proceedings
- Acting as Trustee or Receiver under the Law and Equity Act, in shareholder or other dispute matters.
Our services to the legal profession and the accounting profession includes:
- Supporting legal and accounting professionals with regard to assisting clients faced with restructuring requirements or loan renegotiations as well as forebearance agreements with lenders, providing options and assisting in negotiations with lenders and other stakeholders
- Assisting with due diligence matters for evaluating and purchasing or selling operating businesses or asset components of a business
- Assisting, developing and executing purchase and sale strategies for real estate assets
- Acting as Trustee for registered investment vehicles for clients
- Assisting in preparation and submission of proofs of claim for clients with customers in insolvency proceedings
Our staff include members of the:
- Canadian Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Professionals
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- The Certified General Accountants Association of BC (CGA)
- …combined with proven practical experience in business operations and real estate investment